25/02/2010

Make my Photo Tips page your page...




I do hope my Photo Tips will soon become a part of your everyday, photographic routine.
Please let me know if this site has been helpful to you and if you wish to enquire about my photography sevices (restricted to my locale at Gympie, Queensland, Australia, of course), ask a question, comment on any of the content herein, or if you would like me to arrange a personal critique of your photos. Simply click "HERE" to contact me.
To keep my Photo Tips handy and at a moments notice, here's how you can make my Home Page your favourite page.

It's easy, just follow thes instructions:
Open your internet browser and from the main menu select "Tools".
Click on "internet options",
Then, in the URL "Home Page" address box,
Then click "Apply" and "OK"


********************************************
***************************************